Gerry and Marie were gifted a photo session from their daughter. The weather forecast for the day of their shoot didn't look great, as a storm was scheduled to arrive and stay for the whole day. We decided to postpone their session until the next day when sun was expected to arrive. I think it's safe to say that everyone was quite happy with the choice to change the date. We couldn't have picked a better day! Blue skies and an absolutely perfect orange sunset! I'm so happy with the final product and hope that Gerry and Marie are as happy with them as me. Thanks for being such a fun couple to work with!